Last Updated: 994d
- Coaster cards are found in the Build menu, under the Coaster category, and are separated in type by tabs.
- To build one, you need to complete its SET OF CARDS: the Train, the Station, the Track, and the Chain Lift.
- Once a set is completed, drag the Custom coaster card on the park to build it.
- Roller coasters can be large. Choose a spot with enough room around the station, and VALIDATE.
COASTER CREATION :
- To start creating the TRACK, simply DRAG the first highlighted node, and DRAW.
- Continue drawing towards the station's other end, and CONNECT your track to it.
- TAP on a track NODE to select it and modify it.
- To create a hill, drag the Height button up to raise the track.
- To smooth curves, Drag the BANKING button left or right.
- Tap away to DESELECT the current node and get a global view.
- To reopen a track, tap on REMOVE LAST node, and draw from there.
- To validate an open coaster, tap on the validate button. Note that coaster with open track will not be considered as valid and will not generate revenue.
- To re-edit an existing coaster, tap on its station, then on the Edit button
SPECIAL INSERT :
- SELECT a node where you want to add it.
- Tap on the ADD SPECIAL menu to open it.
- DRAG a Special Insert card that you own to ADD it around the current node. Note that you can tap on a card to review its stats, and check how it would impact your coaster.
- You can EDIT a Special Insert just like any node, or DELETE it by selecting it.