This currency is characterized by its icon representing two red carnival-type tickets with a star in the middle.
Your Ticket Wallet can be found at the top of your screen at all time.
How can I obtain Tickets?
There exist several methods for you to obtain Tickets:
- Complete the Coaster Challenge weekly.
- Complete Achievements. Some of their rewards award you Tickets.
- Visit your Friends' Parks daily. There's a chance you'll be able to collect some Tickets during your visit!
- Watch Advertisements in the Billboard Landmark.
- Spin the Casino Wheel. There's a chance for the reward you will obtain to be Tickets.
- Complete Scenarios. Each Medal obtained comes with some extra Tickets.
- Complete Event Goals. Some of their rewards award you Tickets.
- Head to the Store and complete offers with TapResearch or IronSource!
- Head to the Store and purchase a Ticket Pack or Bundle that includes Tickets!
What can I do with my Tickets?
There are several ways for you to spend your Tickets:
- Auto-complete (SKIP) Missions without achieving their goal and still obtain the reward.
- Open locked Park Expansions without having the necessary Level.
- Play Mini-Games as much as you want.
- Spin the Casino Wheel as much as you want.
- Cancel your daily Card Request (Corporation) and request a different Card instead.
- Accelerate the Heliport Landmark's process.
- Obtain Cards by starting a Research in the Scenario Park.
- Start a Major Marketing Campaign.
- Head to the Store and exchange Tickets for Coins in the Main Park!
- Head to the Store and exchange Tickets for Aqua Coins in the Water Park!
- Head to the Store and exchange Tickets for Card Packs!
Where can I use my Tickets?
Your Ticket Wallet is shared between all your Parks.